January 29th, 2015
Root Sony Xperia E – Easiest Method Available
In this post I will tell you how to Root Sony Xperia E easily with this short tutorial.
The Sony Xperia E is a budget phone from Sony that runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It is powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor. It sports a TFT capacitive screen of 3.5 inches and has a primary camera of 3.2 MP. It is available on Flipkart for Rs. 8550. Buy Sony Xperia E.
Now lets see how to Root Sony Xperia E by this simple method.
Root Sony Xperia E
Before proceeding any further you need to download the required stuff in order to be ready to Root Sony Xperia E.
Downloads & Requirements
Now that you have downloaded and installed both of the above mentioned stuff you can now move on to the procedures section.
- Make sure you have completed the requirements from the downloads section and then move on to the next steps.
- On your Sony Xperia E go to Settings-> Developer options-> Check USB Debugging.
- Again go to Settings-> Security-> Check Unknown Sources.
- Now Turn off your Antivirus because it sometimes conflicts in between the process. You can activate it again after the rooting process is complete.
- Now connect your Xperia E to PC and open SRSRoot.
- In the SRSRoot window, click the Root button and let the process complete.
- In between the process you will be asked to choose between options. Just choose SuperUser and let the process complete.
- Your phone will reboot after the process is complete and you will find a new app named SuperUser in the apps drawer.
Congratulations! Your Sony Xperia E has been rooted.
You can get your doubts cleared in the comments section below.