November 24th, 2014
Install ClockWorkMod on Micromax A52 Aisha
It been quite some time I posted how you can Root Micromax A52 Aisha and many people were able to root their device and started enjoying the Android experience with root privileges.
I also got many requests to post a method to install ClockWorkMod on Micromax A52 Aisha. At that time neither me nor anyone was able to do this but not for long.
One of the devs named Sahil Deep & Arnab Goku did crack the shell and found out a way to flash ClockWorkMod on Micromax A52 Aisha. In this post I’ll be writing a detailed tutorial so that you can install ClockWorkMod on Micromax A52 Aisha.
You will basically need the following things to install clockworkmod on Micromax A52.
- SP Flash Tools.
- MTK VCOM Drivers.
- Scatter file for your device.
- Customized recover.img.
SP Flash Tool
[button link=”http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1353992&d=1348592592″ style=”download”]Download SP Flash Tool[/button]
So, now that you have downloaded everything that is needed we will now proceed further.
- First install the MTK drivers you downloaded. This is an important step and should not be skipped.
- Now open SP Flash Tool. In the menu bar you will see options. Options > Check USB Mode.
- Now click on the scatter loading button and load up the Scatter File for Micromax A52 that you downloaded.
- Now load up the custom recovery.img you downloaded.
- Switch your phone off. Take out the battery and insert it again after 2 minutes.
- Click the Download button or press F9 on your keyboard.
- Connect your phone to your PC with the data cable you received with your phone.
- Wait until the process completes and and its all done.